Patient Online Access
All patients (over 18 with a separate email address) can register with TPP SystmOne online services to be given access electronically to certain functions. These currently are
- APPOINTMENTS: This practice currently offers patients’ facilities to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online.
- PRESCRIPTIONS: This practice currently offers the facility for all patients to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions or medicines and appliances.
- CODED RECORD: From 31st March 2016 this practice will offer patients the facility to access their coded medical record online.
By March 2015 patients who have registered for these services will also be able to view and print certain elements of their clinical record held at the surgery online.
- ACCESS TO SUMMARY INFORMATION: This practice plans to offer patients facilities to view on line, export or print any summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies and adverse reactions subject to the availability of supporting guidance, NHS GP systems and software.
- GP2GP: This practice uses GP2GP to transfer patient records when patients move practice, subject to the availability of supporting guidance, NHS GP systems and software.
- SUMMARY CARE RECORD: This practice uploads information daily to the Summary Care Record (SCR) system (for those patients who have not opted out) from March 2015, subject to the availability of supporting guidance, NHS GP systems and software.
If you have any comments on the systems in use or the points above, you can feedback using the section on our website or via Reception.